Ticket Policies at Germantown Community Theatre
- For personal service call the box office at (901) 937-3023
- To pick up or purchase tickets in person, visit the GCT Box Office at 3037 Forest Hill Irene Rd., Germantown, TN 38138
- Tickets may also be purchased on the Internet by visiting www.germantowncommunitytheatre.org
- GCT accepts all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Tickets must be paid for upon purchase. GCT does not hold tickets without payment.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to use a purchased ticket, please return it to the GCT box office at least 24 hours before the performance. You will receive a tax donation letter for your efforts in the value of the ticket or a certificate good for another performance.
- The Box Office is not open on select legal holidays.
- Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Reservations are required; please contact The GCT box office for more information.
Non-members pay a handling fee of $2.00 for tickets purchased in person at the Box Office or over the phone. This fee will be added to the order total.
Non-members pay a handling fee of $2.50 which will be added to each single ticket purchased on the internet.
Musicals: Adults $25, Seniors/Students $15, Children 12 and under $10
Non-musicals: Adults $21, Seniors/Students $15, Children 12 and under $10
Ticket prices for season extra performances, special events, and our All Childrens Theatre Summer Play series may vary. Please check our website or contact the GCT box office for details and ticket pricing.
Programs, dates and artists are subject to change without notice. If an event at GCT has been cancelled or postponed, any changes will be communicated via telephone – if time permits – on the website and on our Facebook page.
Due to fire codes, everyone (including infants) must have a ticket for a designated purchased seat. There are no exceptions. Children should be able to sit in a seat quietly throughout the performance. Unless a performance is clearly geared to children, GCT recommends against bringing babies and young children (under three) to major performances. Parents are advised to use their discretion when purchasing tickets for children.
- GCT prohibits alcohol, food or drink in the performance hall. The use of cameras and recording devices is prohibited.
- The use of tobacco products is not permitted in the building.
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time in the performance at the discretion of the house manager on duty.
- Prior to performances and during intermission, GCT Concessions sell sodas, and snacks. Please note: No food or drink is permitted inside the theatre.
- There is no specific dress code. While most people “dress up” for evening performances, a number of patrons dress casually whenever they come to GCT. For weeknights and matinee performances, people tend to dress more casually.
- Restrooms are located off the lobby at GCT.
- Seating Capacity is 112.
- Lost and Found – Call GCT at 901-947-3020 and leave your name, telephone number, a detailed message about the item you lost and what performance you were attending. Someone will look for the item and get back with you as soon as possible.
Free Parking is available on the GCT grounds, behind the Bonnie Robinson Rehearsal Hall building and across the street in the Creye Leike parking lot for purchasing of tickets and during performances.
AMERICAN DISABILITIES ACT POLICIES
GCT offers accessible seating in the facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible seating including companion seats are available on the front row only. Accessible seating may be purchased by phone, or in person on a first-come, first-served basis. Please know that in order to purchase a companion seat, a wheelchair accessible seat must be selected within the same transaction. Accessible and companion seats will be sold to the general public in the event that all other non accessible seats are sold. Patrons must inform the box office of any special needs at the time of ticket purchase.
GCT has accessible parking spots and bathrooms for patrons with disabilities. Accessible parking spots are located on the south side of the building and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Ramps are available directly in front of building.
Animals are not permitted in GCT. Exceptions include guide, sign and signal dogs to aid patrons with disabilities.
Listening aid devices are not available at GCT.